AMAC Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamp Components Automated Machine Accessories Clamps
• Bore : ø25~ø63 mm • Pmax : 100 Kg/cm²
• The product is ideal for mass production on a special purpose machine and jig on machining center. It will greatly upgrade production efficiency.
• When the hydraulic cylinder actuate, and the piston moves downward, the clamping arm will swing to a rated angle. Then it lowers until the workpiece is clamped securely.
• To avoid too fast motion a flow control valve is suggested to connect to the hydraulic swing clamp cylinder. Do not clamp workpiece while the calmp is swinging to avoid damaging on the cylinder barrel and internal parts.
• When increasing length of clamping arm is required, be sure do not exceed 1.5 times of the original length.
• The cylinder body is manufactured from structural carbon steel. Surface is specially treated for maximum smoothness on inside surface and long service life.
Hydraulic Swing Clamp Product type
M: Manifold type
FA: Flange type
TB: Threaded body
Line type (Double side clamping arm)
MF: Manifold with flow control
FAM: Flange with manifold
FCM: Flange manifold with flow control
|Bore of cylindermm||ø25||ø32||ø40||ø50||ø63|
|Piston rod diametermm||ø18||ø20||ø22.4||ø28||ø35|
|Clamping stroke (std/extension)mm||13||15 / 30||15 / 30||17 / 34||17 / 34|
|Pressure area(pull/push)mm||2.37 / 4.91||4.9 / 8.04||8.63 / 12.57||13.47 / 19.63||21.55 / 31.17|
|Theoretical clamping30 Kg/cm²||71||147||259||404||647|
|Max operation pressure||100 Kg/cm²|
|Operation pressure range||5-7 Kg/cm²|
|Rotating direction||R:Turn right/ L:Turn left/ N: 0˚ No swing|
|Rotating angle||Standard angle 90˚, Optional angle 45˚, 60˚|
|Acting type||Double acting|