AMAC Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamp Components Automated Machine Accessories Clamps
High Pressure Swing Clamp
• Bore : ø25~ø63 mm • Pmax : 500 Kg/cm²
• The series of swing clamp cylinder is ideal for workpiece clamping which requires a sufficient space for convenient workpiece loading and unloading and high pressure clamping.
• It provides swing motion (do not clamp workpiece) and vertical hold down motion.
• The swing clamp cylinder employs Germany oil seal and imported parts. The inside surface of cylinder barrel is specially treated, featuring maximum smoothness, high performance and long service life.
• For maximum oil feeding speed, refer to specifications. Do not exceed oil feeding speed to avoid too high swing speed. In case improper swing speed occurs, it is suggested to equip with an additional oil flow control valve to reduce oil feeding speed.
• Refer to the comparison diagram between the effective clamping force and working pressure. Do not extend the swing arm length as desired.
|Bore of cylinder||mm||ø25||ø32||ø40||ø50||ø63|
|Piston rod diameter||mm||ø20||ø25||ø32||ø40||ø50|
|Swing stroke||D : Double-acting||mm||8||9||9||12||12|
|S : Single-acting||mm||10||11||11||14||14|
|Clamping stroke||D : Double-acting||mm||11||13||13||15||15|
|S : Single-acting||mm||9||11||11||13||13|
|Max. oil filling speed||cm³/s||3.3||6.9||9.9||19.1||31.1|
|Downward clamping oil required||cm³||3.3||6.9||9.9||19.1||31.1|
|Return oil required||cm³||9.3||17.7||27.6||53||84.2|
|Rotating direction||R:Turn right/ L:Turn left/ N: 0˚ No swing|
|Rotating angle||Standard angle 90˚, Optional angle 45˚, 60˚|
|Min operation pressure||D : Double-acting||10 Kg/cm²|
|S : Single-acting||30 Kg/cm²|
|2||Mounting type||Flange||Blank : Line type|
|M : Manifold type|
|Threaded body||TB : Threaded body|
|3||Bore of cylinder||ø25, ø32, ø40, ø50, ø63|
|4||Acting type||S : Single-acting / D : Double-acting|
|5||Rotating direction||R:Turn right/ L:Turn left/ N: 0˚ No swing|
|6||Rotating angle||90 : 90˚ / 45 : 45˚ / 60 : 60˚|