AMAC Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamp Components Automated Machine Accessories Clamps
LSV Hydraulic Sequence Valve
• Pressure Range : 10-70 Kg/cm²
• The series of hydraulic sequence valve is especially ideal for fitting on the circuit of fixture. The hydraulic cylinder motion sequences are decided by the pressure. The sequence valve features compact construction and high pressure resistance. It requires no further control when fitting on the circuit, and provides a positive sequential motion control.
• The series provides two types of mounting type for choice. A type is a manifold mounting type and B type is a line mounting type. You get a flexible choice of mounting types to suit your fixture design.
Type and Pressure Range
|Pressure Range||10-70 Kg/cm²|
• The hydraulic cylinder I pushes workpiece to A. The pressure reaches to the setting value 40kg/cm² on LSV.
• The hydraulic cylinders 2 and 3 push workpiece to B and C to provide sequential clamping motion.