AMAC Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamp Components Automated Machine Accessories Clamps
• Bore : ø12~ø100 mm • Pmax : 10 Kg/cm²
• The air jig cylinder is also named as extra compact cylinder. The cylinder barrel is light in weight, making it ideal for application in a restricted space.
• Standardized parts specifications. All parts are precision machined by CNC lathe to ensure maximum consistency of size and outstanding interchangeability.
• The cylinder barrel is manufactured from aluminum alloy, featuring smooth internal surface, maximum wear resistance and long service life.
• All models in this Series are available to equip with magnetic proximity switch.
|Bore of cylindermm||ø12||ø16||ø20||ø25||ø32||ø40||ø50||ø63||ø80||ø100|
|Operation pressure range(Kg/cm²)||2-7||1.5-7||1-7|
|Operation speed range||-10˚C ~ +60˚C|
|Standard storke||Please refer to the Stroke specification|
|Material of cylinder barrel||Aluminum alloy|
|2||Mounting type||SD||Single end rod type|
|SW||Double end rod type|
|SDM||Single end rod with magnet|
|SWM||Double end rod with magnet|
|3||Bore of cylinder||ø12, ø16, ø20, ø25, ø32, ø40, ø50, ø63, ø80, ø100|
|5||Rod end type||N: Internal thread W: External thread|
|6||Sensor switch||S1: 1 pcs，S2: 2 pcs
Current: 5-40mA / Volt: DC4-24V, AC4-120V